Consumerism is a long practice only in the last century. For thousands of years, people have used their resources completely. Home management is an art in the field of sustainability because the following are considered maximum use. They are the average of children, the energy consumption is minimal because the habits of its members are just.
Native culture, on the other hand, some who still survive, are almost inevitably respected by the meaning of nature. In a kind of ontological symbiosis, the ancestral culture places their relationship with the environment at the highest value of their existential meaning. Human beings are one with nature, there is no division, not to mention hierarchy, and in many cases respect for harmonious coexistence with the universe.
Although at the beginning of the 20th century, the current technology does not exist, the houses are therefore more durable, the truth is the mentality of the use of latent resources. The culture that can be eliminated is relatively new, completely related to comfort. But is it annoying to leave certain structures for consumption in exchange for a more sustainable life and the expansion of collective knowledge towards success?
We have to look only a hundred years ago to recover thousands of sustainable practices that we lose in culture in an instant and are not profitable. For this reason, we share several millennial habits that, if restored, will behave with a simple change in daily habits:
1. Learn how to improve your clothes: Even if it is inexpensive to replace your clothes with a new one, remember that this is a very comfortable exercise. You do not need new things and make arrangements, which will also make you appreciate what you already have.
2. Do not buy disposable items: if you are a woman, there are already ecological towels. Wash the rag or the towel when it’s clean, it’s totally irresponsible.
3. Collect water from Ambrogetta drains: With this you can irrigate the plants or SHOOT the toilet, usually this is done in the following way: In the housing part Until recently.
4. Learn that they come to produce seasoned preserves: first, it is the habit in which they are found. This practice encourages the local economy and avoids dementia in imported foods, which requires, among other things, the burning of hydrocarbons for transportation.
5. Change the supermarket on the market: “Produced fresh products, usually local and without GMOs.
6. Dry clothes by suspending them: in spring, the wind and the sun dry quickly and, when the environmental conditions prevent them, hang them inside, they immediately dry a cause of the heat of the environment.
7. Cultivate at home: the power of piety and additives for cooking, for fruits, vegetables and nuts, which will recover a little naturally in your life.
8. Buy beauty products (shampoo, soap or makeup) with natural ingredients and not oil.
9. Take advantage of solar energy: not only natural light has come, but also the source to recharge your device, there are solar chargers for many things, cell phones, clocks, calculators, etc. .
10. start a mild detergent, such as sodium bicarbonate or vinegar.
(ISD)— August 26, 2018